Fast Facts for Labs
- High Strength Formula (1250 MPa)
- High Translucency (3.6 x 10 Lux)
- Lifetime Coping Breakage Warranty
- FDA Registered Material
- Manufactured in the USA
- IdentCERAM Certified Materials
- TOSOH High Grade Materials
- Formed by Cold Isostatic Pressing
- Available for Sirona inLab, KaVo Everest, Cercon, Wieland Zeno Tec, Digital Dental, Amann Girrbach Ceramill, and others
|Cold Isostatic Pressing of Tosoh Zirconia Powders|
CRYSTAL brand zirconia is manufactured in the United States based on zirconia from TOSOH, who is the world's leader in dental zircocnia compounds. TOSOH Zirconia provides more than 90% of all zirconia powder used by dental milling block manufacturers. CRYSTAL Zirconia utilizes the highest grade yttrium stabilized zirconia powders that TOSOH manufacturers.
For large blocks, a special bonding agent is added to the zirconia powder to achieve the most uniform material distribution possible. CRYSTAL blocks are pressed using an advanced Cold Isostatic Pressing technology where the block is formed under pressure from all sides in a special high-tech semi-rigid mold. Isostatic pressingassures that the resulting block is of a single uniform density. After forming, the blocks are pre-sintered and additional density measurements are taken and printed on the package and/or bar-coded on the material.